TherapureBODYworks Massage Therapist
TherapureBODYworks is the premier mobile massage therapy provider, serving California. We recruit the best therapists in the industry and send them directly to the client’s home. After achieving balance between mind, body and soul by completing one of our signature BODYwork sessions, clients can continue deep relaxation without the disturbance of any traffic commute. TherapureBODYworks also sends its BODYwork specialists to your office or event locations. Please contact one of our representatives to learn more about our corporate, group and event services.
TherapureBODYworks is looking for therapists that are trained in a variety of modalities—lymphatic specialists, thai massage, pregnancy, deep tissue and more. If you are licensed or have a California State certification of practice, have insurance, a table, and the necessary tools to perform your specialty, we’re looking for you!
The position with TherapureBODYworks LLC is for an independent contractor. We provide the clients and, as a contractor, you will be compensated for your work. We require that you carry your own insurance, table, gels, oils, clean sheets, and be licensed by the state of California. We will provide a shirt that you will be required to wear during sessions booked through TherapureBODYworks LLC and Thayer’s Witch Hazel to wipe down the client’s feet after sessions to ensure clients do not slip or fall. Session duration varies between 60 minute and 90 minutes.
We will contact you with possible sessions within a 20 mile radius of your home to see if you are available. You may select the sessions that are most convenient for you. Please keep in mind that we are looking for highly motivated therapists. The more sessions you accept and work, the greater chance we will use you more often, and offer you the sessions first.
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Analyzing, consulting and performing massage treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
• Directing all efforts towards member satisfaction
• Performing 60 and 90-minute deep tissue, sports therapy, jade stone, thai, couples, pregnancy and corporate sessions
• Wear the official TherapureBODYworks t-shirt, provided by TherapureBODYworks
• Wipe clients’ feet after sessions using Thayer’s Witch Hazel, provided by TherapureBODYworks
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
• Must be licensed or possess a valid California State certification of practice
• Must have insurance
• Required to bring table and necessary tools to perform your specialty
• Must be willing to develop a practice within our corporation while developing their own skills and knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive energy
• Must have cell phone
• Computer literacy
As a contractor for TherapureBODYworks Team you will receive:
• Competitive compensation plans for 60 and 90-minute sessions
• TherapureBODYworks T-Shirt
• Thayer’s Witch Hazel
Please send your resume in Word format along to Careers@TherapureBODYworks.com Include the subject title “Licensed Massage Therapist”.